Pumpkin cranberry bread
- a gift our friends look forward to receiving during the holidays.
We make these pumpkin cranberry bread loaves to give as gifts. Of course, we eat a lot of them, also.
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
2 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/2 teaspoon salt
3 cups granulated sugar
1 (15 oz.) can LIBBY'S 100% Pure Pumpkin
4 large eggs
1 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup orange juice or water
1 cup sweetened dried, fresh or frozen cranberries
1. PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
2. Grease and flour five or six 5 x 3-inch mini-disposable or metal loaf pans.
3. COMBINE flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
4. Combine sugar, pumpkin, eggs, vegetable oil and orange juice in large mixer bowl; beat until just blended.
5. Add pumpkin mixture to flour mixture;
stir just until moistened. Fold in cranberries. Spoon batter into prepared loaf pans.
6. BAKE for 50 to 55 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Click on cookbook cover to order!
pumpkin cranberry bread top