Money ideas are not easy to come by. Good ones, that is.
Yes, if you have brains and motivation (not necessarily in that order) then you can be a success on the 'net!
Oh sure, the net abounds in GRQ (get rich quick) schemes. Those sales letters are a work of art, are they not? Talk about money ideas and knowing which buttons to push...
"Sign on the dotted line, send me your cash and you will be a gazillion-aire in just three days!"
It does not work that way.
Does this sound like you?
- Few resources (no capital to speak of, no extra cash floating around).
- Gotta keep the day job for now, so that means that you have little time.
- Not exactly a computer whiz, so there is going to be a learning curve, right?
A lot of people are in the same boat. It takes hard work and determination to be your own boss. Sure, you need a little start up money.
- You need your own domain name.
- You need to create a web presence so people can find you.
- Above all, you need to do something you are interested in and know something about.
Just imagine, if you were doing a job you loved, every Monday would be like a Friday!
(Go to URL)
- Your commute could be down the hall to your computer.
- Baby sitters and child care would be a thing of the past.
- No more begging your boss for time off to do something that is important for your kids.